Brora Golf Club 5 Day Open
29th July - 2nd August 2024
Highland Hospitality Awaits
With magnificent views over the North Sea, Brora Golf Course, an original James Braid course established in 1891 invites you to our 5 Day Open.
Monday & Tuesday are qualifying days over 36 holes. The leading 16 scratch scores and thereafter the leading 48 net scores will contest knockout match play.
Wednesday 2nd – Friday 4th August are supplementary competitions for entrants no longer competing in the main tournament. The format will be two 18 hole handicap Stableford competitions. The leading two scores from each day will contest a knockout match play competition on Friday 5th August.
- Monday 31st July – First qualifying round
- Tuesday 1st August – Second qualifying round
- Wednesday 2nd August – Last 16 match play rounds
First qualifying round of the supplementary competition.
- Thursday 3rd August – Last 8 match play rounds
Second qualifying round of the supplementary competition.
- Friday 4th August – Semi-final and finals of the main and supplementary competitions
The format is subject to change in the event of bad weather, in which case the supplementary competition might be curtailed.